Thursday, February 19, 2009




Since I haven't updated my blog lately, most have probably lost interest. We are still alive and well in Tennessee. We have had a lot of cold weather here this winter, but I guess that has been the same all over. We did have some 70 degree weather a little over a week ago, so I did get out on my new motorcycle. We rode about 50 miles. The weather has now turned cold again, but it doesn't seem so bad since we were in NE visiting Kevin and Michelle last weekend, and arrived before the snow did! Kevin called Thursday night to see where we were, we had planned on stopping for the night just past St. Louis. Well, the news was they were to get 5-6" of snow starting at 8am the next day, so... we decided to drive straight through. We arrived about 3:15 am, and sat in the driveway until Michelle left for work. We were able to get some sleep while they were at work, and had a nice quiet visit for the rest of the weekend.
We delivered their Christmas present, the Jack Daniels bar Darrell made. It looks nice in the unfinished room downstairs. Now the drive will be on to start working on that room to get it finished!
Things are starting to pick up here, Darrell has a Riders Edge update this Sat. in Clarksville, and will be leaving to go to Jim & Katie's next week with their new Jack Daniels Bar. I get to stay here and work. After that, in March he will be going to Richmond, KY for his MSF update, and then he will start to travel and work again.
Hopefully I will be able to get some more sewing done. Well, thats all for now, until next time...


No comments: