Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alone for the weekend

I just got home from work, today was my education day for the week. Tomorrow and Friday I will be working my 7p to 7a shift. I am orienting a new nurse for the next couple of weeks, so it shouldn't be too bad.
Darrell left this morning for New York, he is delivering our Christmas present to Jim and Katie, the Jack Daniels bar he made for them. He also has a lawn mower that we brought back from Kevin's, a zero-turn mower. Maybe it will cut down his mowing time, if he can get the hang of running it. Darrell said he would have to practice a bit before he could use it.
The weather here is pretty nice, in the 40's to 50's (I missed it today-I was at work). No rain like they had predicted. Well, nothing else new here, time to hot tub it.
Later.

No comments: