

I just went to update the blog, and saw I haven't done it since November 11th. Well, as you may have guessed, I have been busy. I worked the week of the 11th, had the weekend off, but now can't remember what we did. I went back to work on the 19th, and seems like I have not been off work since.
Really, I got out of work Sat morning, slept for a while, got up to bake and get ready for Kevin and Michelle to get here. They arrived around 7 pm. We were all pretty tired, and went to bed early. Sunday we were all up early to go to the Titans vs the Jets football game. This was our first game here in Nashville at LP Stadium. Well as you all know by now, the Jets won. After the game we got something to eat and went to visit Mark and Pat.
Time sure passes quickly, because before we knew it Kevin and Michelle were home, and it was Thanksgiving Day. Well, I worked Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so we kind of missed that holiday. Darrell got to visit with Art and Claire Ackerman over to Eric's house (in Clarksville) on Thanksgiving Day, so at least he didn't have to spend the day alone while I slept. Friday we went to Opryland with the Ackerman's to see the lights. The picture was taken with my phone camara, so it wasn't as good as I would have liked.
We both hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Well, that's all for now, hopefully I won't take as long the next time before I update again.
No comments:
Post a Comment