Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back to Work

Well, I got off having to go to court this week. Apparently there are no cases. We all have to call in again Friday night to see if we have to appear Monday. I know they have a criminal case for Clarksville, in which the jury will be sequestered. I am not looking forward to possibly being picked for that one.

I am going back to work at the hospital tonight. We have had a busy weekend, Saturday we went to the Harley dealer and helped with a blood drive. We then came home and pretty much spent the rest of the weekend here. I was sewing, trying to finish up a quilt I have been working on, and Darrell mowed the lawn for the last time this year. It is cold, only about 50 today, with some rain earlier. Guess we can't complain, as I see some are getting snow.

Well, off to work.

1 comment:

Brenda Leathers said...

It is good to hear some news from you both. Jim and Fam we over last weekend and showed us this blog and I showed them Melissa's. She doesn't update it because her time on the internet is limited. She is in college in Costa Rica. If you visit her blog you can get updated there. Ill Check back again soon. Brenda