Well, I guess I have been really behind. It has been over 6 months since my last post. WOW! Last year sure flew by!
Kevin and Michelle are in Columbus IN. They are in the process of building a new house, can't wait to see it.
Darrell has been working for Riders Edge. I am still at the hospital. My position changed drastically - in August when they eliminated my immediate directors position, and I basically stepped up. I am still the CCU Clinical Coordinator, but have a lot more responsibility. It is sometimes exhausting and frustrating. My new director is helping me to adjust to all of the changes.
We made it again to NY in October, visiting Stephanie on her 9th birthday.
The holidays were fairly quiet. New Years came and went. My mom had an incident on January 2nd, which had her very restricted and in pain for 6 weeks. She is much better now. Chuck and Mary Ann made their annual trip to TN in January.
In February we took the grandkids to Disney. What a great trip!! Hopefully something they will remember forever.
Well, that is a brief summary of the last 8 months. Hopefully it won't be so long the next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment