Monday, January 31, 2011







Guess we have been really busy this month, today is the last day of January! Thought I had better post tonight so I didn't miss writing something this month.

Kevin was here right before New Years, leaving for Charlotte on NYD. He arrived save and sound, ready for work. Mom went back to Mark's before we left for Las Vegas the middle of the month. Darrell had to work, (conference in Vegas) so I got to relax and shop, oh poor me! As you can see, Darrell had time to loose all of his $2.00.

Chuck and Mary Ann were here last weekend, went to our annual Hog party which had a Pirate theme. We also went to Gatlinburg for one night, since they had never been there. Again, more shopping - oh darn!

We have also had quite a bit of snow, making it difficult to get to work and school for the poor people in KY and TN. They have already used up their alloted snow days. Guess some will have to be made up.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, 63 degrees, so with nothing else to do, we just had to take the bikes out and put 100 miles on them. My new ride is wonderful-esp. on those curving roads in KY. Hope all enjoy the picture, I know I sure enjoyed the ride.
Had better get going, have to hot tub now - until next time...

No comments: