Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas


December 25, 2010 -"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" - Orlinda Tennessee had a White Christmas! It felt like I was in Lockport, NY. It snowed most of the day, that pretty fine diamond-like snow. Mark, Patty, Rachel and Mom came to our house for dinner. Our afternoon together was so nice, I think it is the first Christmas I have had off both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in over 7 years.

Mark and Pat left about 6:30. Mark called me about an hour after they left, they were sitting on 65 south of Nashville, almost to their exit. They finally got home about 3 hours after leaving our house (usually a 50-55 min drive). Must have been an accident right at their exit. He stated the roads were pretty rough in Roberson County until they hit the expressway, but then cleared until they got stuck.

Today has been a wonderful relaxing day. Waiting anxiously for Kevin to arrive Tuesday on his way to NC. Until then, had better get going, have to work in the morning. Until next time...

No comments: