Another week has passed, and fall is in the air. Our mums are beautiful, and are now past peak. It is cool at night, mid 40's, and in the high 60's during the day. It has been sunny during the day, and the stars are beautiful at night. The moon so bright it is like daylight. Makes for great hot tub enjoyment, watching the sky at night.
I returned to work at the hospital last Monday night, and all went pretty well. My coworkers have been great, helping me turn and pull my patients up. I am still sore, and still have some muscle tightness but it is improving. Darrell has been in Shreveport this weekend, observing NQI for Riders Edge. He spoke with me a little while ago, and does like it. He will be traveling more, maybe I will be able to go sometimes if my schedule allows. I guess this means he will be going to Wisconsin in January. He can go that one alone, don't need cold or snow that much.
I have been busy working on a quilt, hopefully it will be done soon. After that, I have plenty of material for making grandkids stuff. Well, guess I had better get going, maybe to relax in the hot tub...
No comments:
Post a Comment