Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trip to New York

Well, we left for New York last Thursday (October 2nd) after Darrell's CPR class for his Riders Edge. On Friday afternoon we got to see Stephanie get off the school bus, and visit with Ashley and Kaylee. Darrell helped Jim and Katie with stacking wood- I know he thought those days were well behind him! The weather was sunny, but cold at night. We left for Lockport Monday morning after seeing Tyler and Steph get on the bus-something I have not done is watch kids get on a school bus in quite a few years!

We had a nice visit with the Hawkes', enjoying their generous hospitality by putting up with us for a couple of days. We enjoyed visiting with family and friends. We left for Tennessee Wednesday morning, arriving back home about 11 pm CT.

The weather has been just beautiful here, enjoying fall, sun and warm days. I will be returning to work Monday night, wish me luck!!

Well, hope all is well with everyone reading this.

No comments: