Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Birthday


Well, it is June 2nd. My birthday. I went to work, got home a little late, and we were on our way to Mark and Patty's to go out to dinner. Getting through Nashville at 5:30 pm is not fun. It took us an hour and half with all the backed up traffic. We had a nice dinner, went back to Mark's house and had key lime pie for dessert. Great night!!


I received the Harry Potter 6 set of DVD's from Kevin and Michelle yesterday. When I got home from work, Darrell was waiting for me with some flowers sitting on the bar. He told me he didn't read the card and was waiting to see who they were from. They were from Jim, Katie, Tyler, Stephanie, Ashley and Kaylee. They are beautiful!! Roses and daisy's. The picture shows them, but they are much prettier on my table.


I guess it is the end of a great day, time to go to bed and back to work tomorrow. Until next time...

No comments: