Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!





We have had a busy month in December. Besides working at the hospital, we found time to go to NY the week after Thanksgiving, visiting Mom and Dad, Mom O, seeing friends, and then going to Alma to see Jim, Katie and the kids. Kevin and Michelle were there on that Friday, so we enjoyed the day with all of them.

When we arrived back home, we finished working on the house projects we had started. Darrell enclosed the front porch, the outside was completed, but the inside was a mess. I had plaster dust through out the house until the weekend before Christmas. When I arrived home from work December 23rd, Darrell had put the tree up. I decorated it Christmas Eve before I went in to work. Christmas day was quiet, then I started to prepare for our big visit - no it wasn't Santa.
Jim, Katie, Tyler, Stephanie, Ashley and Kaylee arrived yesterday afternoon. The house has never been so noisy and enjoyable! It is so good to have them all here.
Tyler, Steph and Ashley were in the hot tub, until we made them get out, it was too cold standing out there watching them (about 26 degrees).
Right now I am getting dinner ready, Eric and Tara will be joining us shortly. Guess I had better finish up, that is if we want to eat soon! Until next time....

No comments: