We have had a busy couple of weeks. Last weekend, we rode the bikes to Paducah, KY. I got to go to the National Quilt Museum and Hancocks of Paducah (a major quilt fabric store). Darrell was very willing to let me have my time looking at fabrics, knowing we had no room to bring any back with us, I guess he felt safe. The weather was great, very hot. When we left Sunday morning, we rode to Clarksville to see Art and Claire at Eric's house. Art and Claire rode back to our house with us and then we went to get ice cream (for supper). It was like the old times in NY.
I had a great birthday, got to work. Darrell surprised me with a new harley t-shirt the girls at the Harley store said I just had to have. Last night we drove to Murfreesboro to meet up with Art and Claire again, just to have another visit. This afternoon we will take the bikes down to Mark and Pat's for a visit. Racking up the miles!!!
Will post again later, maybe with some pictures. Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment