Sunday, May 17, 2009

May Update

Guess it has been 3 weeks since I last updated my blog. We have been busy, Darrell's brother and his wife (Dave and Barb) were here a couple of nights. Last weekend was Mother's Day and we went to Darlington SC, for the race. We stayed with Art and Claire in Elgin, SC, and returned home Monday. I worked Tuesday days, and Wed, Thurs. nights. This last Friday the Harley dealer had Demo rides. They had 20 different 2009 bikes that people could test drive. I tried a Deluxe. It was a really nice ride, I'm not used to the floorboards, but it wasn't too bad once I got going. Darrell worked all three days, rain and all. They extended it to today because of the rain Friday and Sat. Darrell also taught a group riding class today. Needless to say, it has been busy.

Work has been very busy, especially since we have 6-7 people off on sick leave. That is not good for the rest of us when they are busy (since they want us to work extra). Unfortunately for them, I really do not like to do extra. Oh well...

Guess I had better get going, we are talking to Kevin on the phone, and it is time to get something for supper. Till next time.

No comments: