Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

I guess I have been pretty busy, so I haven't had time to update the blog. I had a miserable head cold that started a couple of weeks ago, so I was pretty much a waste. Except for going to work, I didn't do too much. Last week I worked days, I was orienting our new care partners for the CCU. We have been pretty busy at work, and I actually worked an extra 6 hours (I was called in due to others being ill) this last Friday.
Darrell and I had planned on going to Chattanooga this last weekend, but the weather was cool and rainy, so we decided to stay home. Saturday we went to Crossville to pick up a friend who was going to SC to visit family, when the engine in his Blazer gave up! We trailered his truck home for him, arriving back here about 10pm. Today was cool and windy, we did our grocery shopping and pretty much stayed in. I go back to work Tuesday, Darrell will be working Monday and Wednesday teaching. Well, not much else going on, will be getting to bed now!

No comments: