Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday September 4th


Hello everyone. Today I have created a blog, hopefully to help keep you informed of what we are doing here in Tennessee. As most know, I am off work presently on disability, after having a brief mishap falling off my Harley. This of course led me to land on my elbow, creating enough pressure to fracture my right clavicle (collarbone). I have now joined the ranks of fractured collarbones in our family, (along with Kevin and Jim) leaving only Darrell with his intact. He told me he doesn't do broken bones, only stitches. Well, hope neither happens anytime soon.

Darrell is presently in Bowling Green teaching, leaving me to create this blog. As you can see, I am only able to use my left arm, not an easy thing for a right handed person. As time goes on, it is getting better, but... Well, will see how everyone likes this, and try to keep it updated.

No comments: